A leader's job often includes changing your people's attitudes and behavior. I am a leader of quite a lot of things but its hard to handle when your friends is the people that is lead by you, so I asked a lot of people, technically leaders from various clubs and associations including ITSA, SASA, SSLA, CCS and Buddies and here is what I found:
There were some suggestions given by my close friends to accomplish this:
1. Begin with praise and honest appreciation.
2. Call attention to people's mistakes indirectly.
3. Talk about your own mistakes before criticizing the other person.
4. Ask questions instead of giving direct orders.
5. Let the other person save face.
6. Praise the slightest improvement and praise every improvement. Be "hearty in your approbation and lavish in your praise."
7. Give the other person a fine reputation to live up to.
8. Use encouragement. Make the fault seem easy to correct.
9. Make the other person happy about doing the thing you suggest.
Thanks to my seniors and friends who were actually understands me and It's very hard to instruct your own close Friend to work under you when they don't know how to help you. so If you are a leader, be considerate and by working together, you could build a stronger, better team! ^^
Okiez, gotta rest~ tata