Here's my sentence.....If I was a girl
If I was a girl
I had a lot of dreams to make
Someday I can meet someone with a boy
He can buy me Barbie doll
He can give me hello kitty
He can send me candy and rose everyday;
When I grew older as a teenage girl
I found my world is not so good
All the boy just showed me their richness;
Till I saw a pretty face
With nothing in this pocket
Leaving me after hearing of my dreams
Oh can you give me one more chance;
And let me show you all my dreams
Something may be a mistake
If you never go into my heart to see
Oh can you give me one more day;
And let me give you a real kiss
What a girl really needs
Is the love true love a girl's dreams....
Perhaps what a girl want's is a boy who understands her dreams, what she wants and what she need to accomplish her Dreams. A boy should not forget because even us boys also have our own dream, as a boy I would like to know what's a girls dream. If I knew it, I would help her to fulfill it or we make it come true together. The first step to understand a girl is to treat her with care and respect her as a close friend. It doesn't matter what kind of dreams she has, but one thing in mind is, you choose her not because of her looks but of her everything ^^
Dedicated to all girls. ^^
Here we go! These 10 friend were the friend that we still close till today~ (^^)
1. Lai Jia Yong, he is the one friend that I respect most. We met since orientation and I learned a lot from him. The first person that I will call and the 1st person whom I will talked to. A friend with passion, warmth, kindness and the good thing about him is, his advices is always made me to understand life better! There are many things I would like to share with him and he does changed my life. His legacy, his way of seing life is the opposite of me but I think It creates balance and I really like to be with him.
2. Doreen Tong Hui Ping, she is the person whom is with Lai and I all the time. Nicknamed "Shan ren Xing" and we always go for dinner. We met 1st time while Serene invited her to join us for dinner and where it all begins.She is an awesome friend, for me is quite special. All the girls I have met in my lifetime, she is the most understandable friend that understands me a lot. Like brothers and sisters, we do looked alike! As what my sister says, she looks like my mom hahaha~ and once I dye my hair, the 1st impression was I am Doreen's little brother! I hope to have her as my closest friend forever!!!
3. Chow Chih Ceng, a super extraordinary friend that I have met before! We met during my Moral assignment during foundation years but we got to understand each other on a Dinner table at Samosa restaurant with Lai, Chery and Serene! At first, I called him "Harry Potter" but then the more i looked at him, he is more like "Chow Yun Fatt". He is a very outgoing person and I like to travel with him when I had the chance, Trust me, HE BRINGS GOOD LUCK! And there is a lot I want to tell about him, but the photos taken reflects on our relationship. If there is a chance, I would travel the world together with you~
4. Cherry Ching, a girl who I met since moral presentation. A girl with lots of questions. How do I get close to her? It's strange by the way, she is science and I am from arts and we kept met each other and the first question she asked me is "Teach me powerpoint". Well, all the while she is the first person who actually asked me to teach her but guess what? I didn't even have the time to teach her lolz. So we get to know more when we began our Malaysian studies where she is part of our group. But not so fast! It's during the holidays....where everyone "BALIK KAMPUNG" and left me alone, she is the first friend to eventually invited me out....well always is me invite people haha and I almost forgotten that its time for people to invite me, not always me inviting them XD. She is a friend, a friend that I would like to be with forever.....
5. Jenny Mah, get to know each other while shopping at Mid Valley with Wan Lih. She is also an outgoing person and likes to travel. I liked her style and she is the type of friend that I like too! When I want to travel, I will sure invite her to join along! Nicknamed "CARROT", and "HORSE" , sometimes I like to joke around by using "Horse eat Carrot". she is sometimes a romantic and funny friend who likes to make the environment looked romantic and funny in her own style and way! Her way of interpret life is unique. I am so happy to meet her in my life ^^ Let's go Bali!! muahahaha~
6. Serene Lim, A Friend, that I found, STRANGE but after trying to get close to her, she finally is my friend ;p and guess what, she is my assistant for Student Council publicity. She has a lot of imagination and sometimes those imagination can be applied in my designs. She changes her mood every time and sometimes its hard to cope with her. But she is quite unique and a friend that whom, I like to exchange my experiences with.
7. Bala, Yeah, a friend that I don;t wanna loose! He is a great friend and a friend that I would like to share. His experiences, his point of view towards everything is very meaningful. Although meet him for not a long time, he influenced my life and I loved to be with him, sometimes we go yamcha together and I am the only one that always late or missed the great chance.
8. Navid, the only Iranian friend that I really like to be with! He has the brains and super creative. We met when he is in my group for film and arts appreciation but we didn't get close each other. but he continued to keep in touch with me through Facebook and that time I am not fond with facebook but eventually today, he is my great partner and I loved to work with him! Navid, thanks for everything!!!
9. Tan Chee Hao, a friend who I met in life and he is my adviser while at hostel, he is a typical friend that I found very interesting. Not long ago...we played games together, yamcha together and last time he loved to visit my house, sometimes he often stayed overnight, well , i miss those days and I really hope those memories wil repeat itself to the days~ ^^
10. Andrew, a person with experiences and thoughts of life. He is the friend that I am really want to know more. A brother, a close friend and a person that helped me a lot. He is always in my list and I would be happy If I could understand him more. He is a person who may sacrifice anything to achieve his goal.
When the time comes and we had to go on our own life, would you remember me?
This will remains unanswered....and only time will tell...
So is diary that important to you? You decide. In my opinion, diary made us change, we learned from mistakes and we learn from experiences, do while we write in a diary, it is like a database where you store everything and once you forget, you recall it back.
I wrote many memories in the diary, either it is formally or informally, I always want to recall what sweet memories we had ^^
People who were in my life, thank you!
Dedicated to those that I forgotten, the kindness, the warmth that created me today.
The problems faced:
How long the building of the bridge may take? Will you finish it by time? That depends on your will, your streagth, your hardworking to reach there.... to build a bridge...first you need materials, well these materials is your "HEART", are you ready to cross that river i order to get to the other side? You may say yes but it is hard to start a relationship unless you are really committed to do it!
So my friends who are reading....time doesn't stop you, it's your heart.....so If you really want her /him to be your close partner, just feel confidence and it may sounds hard but trust me, everything starts from your heart and you continue to expand it. Then I believe one day you will finally reach the other side ^^
In my opinion, Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
How important is Memory?
Memories is as important as a diamond. We do not remember days but we remember moments. Like me, Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us. It's not a book , not heavy but a rather important substance that stores inside your mind.
Memories keeps the past alive, and YES, sometimes these memories could be bitter but people intend to remember the good times more, sometimes memories of the past is living today! Only that you didn't even know it happens!
So appreciate what u have today, it may gone soon so appreciate it more! ^^
To whom that I cared much.
This poem was written by a 19 year old girl who experienced...I have seen it and I felt it, I would like to share this poem to those who deserves it..... My Friend, you are everything to me and thank you for being in my life...
Cry Not My Friend
When you wake up tomorrow and I am no where to be found
When you scream out my name to the emptiness around
When every beat inside your heart is skipping and unsure
Cry not my friend for I am here, inside your love so pure
When the waves that used to touch our feet have gone back out to sea
When everything you once held dear was lost when you lost me
When the sun that once lit up your face is setting far away
Cry not my Friend for time shall pass, but my love for you will stay
When age arrives and children play and pain creeps up on you
When loved ones show you happiness that your life never knew
When all of your expectations are met, no matter what the pain
Cry not my friend, for I am waiting to hold you once again
When strong undying hearts no longer feel an urge to fight
When winter snows become more pain than beauty in your heart
Cry not my friend, for I am here and we will never ever part
Let's say that you have a crush on a girl or a boy, he or she is always with you, YES, I am talking about soooo close until you can just catch him or her at anytime....but both of you were stuck in the middle of Friendship and cannot go further because he or she only regarding you as their close friend. In your mind, he or she is the most handsome/ beautiful person in your life and no matter their physical changes or anything, you will be stand beside him/her....but sometimes people didn't realized that. I have seen a lot of same situations, and it made you think and asked yourself, why it is not me, am I not eligible, am I lack of something? To tell the truth, what does the opposite thinks about you it doesn't matter, Me myself have been into this situation before, I have a crush on a girl and I wanted to be something far better than any people but then its no use. But let me tell you one thing, although he / she can't be your ONE, but you should be happy that he/she enteres your life. Be happy that you have been with him/her for some time, maybe for a month? A year? or more than that....you should be happy and ot being sad...it's because of him/her , you changed. I am realyl greatful that she enteres my life and although she is as beautiful as the rainbow, but can't reached it, but the rainbow colored your life. ^^
Dedicated to the person whom I like.