Well, I hate SPAMMERS who used my Facebook....e-mail, msn etc... to send their advertisements...so I think most of you also experienced these problems before...I think I should share this ways of prevention to you guys =)
HOW SPAM/HOAX MAILS OCCURRED?
1. You click on any link, any link, as long as it has the connection to the main person who created it. Depends on how, mostly stays at e-mails, Registration links, Facebook links, unregistered- ads etc...You won't know...
2. Once you "Accidentally" clicked on it , or don't even know it was clicked automatically, your e-mail will be automatically sent to the server of the spamming.
3. The the server recognize your e-mail and starts sending to everyone in the mail. And once your friends received it, and click on it, the process continues to spread....
AS SIMPLE AS THAT! LOL
WAYS TO PREVENT
1. Install an anti spam system
2. Don't left your yahoo, google, hotmail, or any mail servers on...example, one you sent a mail, direct log out! (To prevent spammers to steal your e-mail address and password in any given chance)
3. Change your password and security key of your e-mail or any accounts
4. Frequent check your cookies browser (Clean your internet cookies, browsing history )
Okay, i think this will at least reduce the spamming.