A short note of Wisdom

I often think.... what I travelled so far, what I experienced so far, what I learned to far....I gained alot but I don't know how to share my experience. So the more you experience, the more you learn...what you gain is Wisdom and It doesn't related to maturity.

In my opinion, wisdom is the sharing of wise experiences and knowledge, but a lot of it is common sense. The difference is how we apply this common sense - we all have the ability to keep going even when we face challenges in our lives - basically it comes down to your attitude.

We can have a positive attitude towards life, or a negative attitude. We can focus on the good or we can focus on the bad. Keeping a positive mental attitude is one of the keys to success.

I often met different people, often hundreds, thousands or more! I made friends with them, and I am showing to them that I am not a scary person. Sometimes, people were shocked as I approached them suddenly, my bad (>o<)!

But through my life, people come and go, sad thing to see right? But what's important is they have been in your life before. Who knows? You might see them once again! =)

So no matter what things you decide, I have made my choice. How about you?No one can control you, but it doesn't mean you are right all the time...it depends on what advice you want to listen...

So... the choice is always up to you! =)

Kendrick