SHY!!! Red Face!!

Girl approached me...

Girl: Hello, are you Kendrick?
Me: ....ya....ya..I am Kendrick....
Girl: My friend told me about you, I am Christine, you can call me Tin Tin!
Me: Hi, A pleasure to meet you

Then a 10 second gap of "......................................."
Girl: So you are from Malaysia?
Me: Yes...I am from Malaysia..
Girl: Which part of Malaysia?
Me:....Sipitang, Sabah, the 2nd last town before entering Sarawak.....(Face getting red)
Girl: Hmm....I taught you were funny
Me... hehehehe, no la... hehe...by the way, do you mind sharing contacts? (Getting brave....as if...)
Girl: Off course, ur funny and cute..!
Me: ...hehe...

When
 girls approached me..... don't know why....my heart pounds so fast, I became so shy...speechless and don't know how to talk...I think thats a common reaction to a guy...and one of them is me lolx!!

People often say, hey, what's with you? I taught you were the jolly, happy, active, friendly Kendrick? Well, I am not good in approaching girls...(I think), but if they came and ask me or start a conversation, I will try to tune my own antenna to join your channel, until the girls felt comfortable with me, then I can consider them as friends...but mostly I will be soooo quiet until even people won't noticed that I am actually there haha!