Coming soon to my Art Studio

The wallpaper says it all~ Stay tuned!

for more please visit my Art Studio at http://kend-art-studio.blogspot.com or visit my whole port folio at http://house88kend.blogspot.com~ Thanks for supporting!


Custom Made E-greeting card just for FREE for your friends!
You can now wish your friends this season on request by just sending a message to me via mail at knth.art@gmail.com!

Write down your Name, E-mail address, YOUR WISH (In less than 40 words) and your friend's e-mail address and I will send it for you! (Can be optional)


Greeting's available:
Type of greetings:
(Can't find the greeting you want? No worries, just send an e-mail to me and I will add it up!)
So what are you waiting for? Start sending today! 
Card Design starts on 1st December 2010 and ends on 2nd January
Please note:
  1. Please send your wishes at least 5 days before the date For example, if Christmas falls on December 25th, please send it by latest 20th December.
  2. Two receipts will be sent to you (reply mail). The first is to indicate that I've receive your request and the second is a link and a carried forward mail to you.
  3. If you wish to send the card by yourself, it's no problem. Just type your request telling me that you want to send it by yourself.
  4. You can send your photos to be added into the E-card~ Your photos of your family,animals(pets) friends or anything is excepted. If you have photos which was taken by other photographers, please do send his/her name so I can add a citation. Photos which was copyrighted by law is not accepted.
  5. All designs will be posted to my post folio with your name as a token of appreciation. Links will be sent to your e-mail address to where the designs will be posted.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to e-mail me at knth.art@gmail.com .


Have a wonderful season peeps!