A friend sent this to me, I was touched and I think I should share this to everyone!
My dear friend Kendrick Ng, you are turning 22 this year and I am sorry If I am late, but time doesn't matter, as long it reaches to you. We have been apart for almost half a decade but your friendship and your loyalty to me is priceless. Therefore I am sending 22 wishes to you...hope you like it!!
- I wish you good health. Not just all year round but all lifetime round.
- I wish you all the bestin your studies and when you got a job, a great promotion in your work. Of course, along with that a higher salary, extravagant bonuses and your dream car.
- I wish you more friends. More friends that you can inspire with your life. More friends that you can share you life with.
- I wish you more happiness. A happiness that cannot be bought. A happiness that is incomparable of anything in the world.
- I wish you an extraordinary future. It is just right for an extraordinary person to have an extraordinary future.
- I wish you more blessings. You seemed to have everything – a loving family, a promising career, good friends, intelligence, talent etc. But I believe God wants to give you more because you are such a wonderful person.
- I wish you one long week of rest from work. Haha. Workaholic. A week to just have time for yourself and do everything you want.
- I wish you fulfillment of your goals and dreams. Every dream that you have in your heart is placed there for a reason and I pray that it will all come to pass.
- I wish you strength in the midst of trials and problems. We all have our shares of problems and if ever you find yourself in one, remember that God made you a strong person and you will always come out victorious.
- I wish you peace in the midst of storms. When you’re problems are too hard to handle just refer to # 9 and you have nothing to worry about.
- I wish you a great love story. You deserve nothing but the best. A love story that will remind you of how deeply loved you are. A love story that you will be proud to tell the world.
- I wish you a wonderful family of your own. Not anytime soon though but sometime in the future.
- I wish you a beautiful and a person who take cares of you. A prince like you deserves only the most beautiful princess there is.
- I wish you memorable more birthdays to come. June 22nd every year will always be an extra special day for you.
- I wish you the perfect wedding there is. Every aspect of it will be beautiful and memorable. I can’t wait for that day!!!
- I wish you long life. More years for you to live life to its fullest.
- I wish you a laughter-filled life. Laughter is the so-called the best medicine. When you’re not in the mood and everything seems to go wrong, just laugh it off (most effective when you are with family and friends).
- I wish you a significant life. I know you are already living one. You are a good friend and an inspiration to many. But there is a world that needs an inspiration like you. [“Big or small there’s a difference only you can make.” – Barbie]
- I wish you excellence in everything you do. Excellence will be your trademark especially at work.
- I wish you success in every endeavor you will take. Always with flying colors for you.
- I wish you a lifetime partner that will love you unconditionally. Somewhere, out there, someone is meant to grow old with you and love you for eternity.
- I wish you all the best in the world. And that's my 22 wishes for me to you Kendrick.
Each year I will add one more wish for you and I hope you will be loved by many people around the world. You are such a loving person. Capture the moments with your camera and show it to the world!
I pray this will all come true.:) hehe.. Happy Birthday! Love you love you! Have a blast this year!
A very touching message. Thank you very much! ^^
And there are a lot types of people in this world, and let me tell you, If you wish to have people who don't frustrate you, friends who don't dissapoint you, people who don't disturb you, co-workers who don't annoy you, you'd better move to another planet!
People tend to hurt each other, and always let emotions control them. They have their mind set to all the negativeness.
Just imagine this, when you earn a lot of money, worked hard just for yourself and I know you tend to be dominant....in order to survive in this crazy world....but let me tell you one this, when you grew older...don't you think you will be a lonely person which all your efforts, knowledge, treasures and richness of yours could not passed down or shared with someone you really care?
If you can't stand all of these...means we still have a long way to go. In this world there are many types of people, to grow up, we must understand how life moves around us and the people.
It is true in this world, people are trying to hurt each other, not realising that they are actually individualistically causing people to suffer....one a person is hurt, he/she will try to hurt another people....like a virus, infected with sorrowfullness, loneliness, agony, sadness and revenge....In real life, we make mistakes, and we will eventually unconciously hurt people...and in this world not everyone is perfect.
We need to accept people as they were, learn and understand and create healthy relationships from them. This is what I learn from my experiences, from there you won't have problems which comes from jealously, envy and loneliness.
Look around you, there is much to learn, enjoy life and share your life with your friends whom you really trust!
Things/Ingredients to prepare
* Cauliflower florets - 5 cups
* Potato (peeled and chopped) - 3 cups
* Carrot (peeled and chopped) - 1 cup
* Onion (chopped) - 2 cups
* Chicken broth - 6 cups
* Low fat butter - 2 tbsp
* Salt - 1/2 tsp
* Pepper - 1/4 tsp
Cauliflower Soup Cooking Instructions
* Using a dutch oven, melt the butter on medium-high heat
* Add in the onions and cook for 3 to 5 minutes
* Add in cauliflower, carrots, potato and cook until slightly browned
* Mix in chicken broth and bring the soup to a boil
* Reduce heat and let simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until potato and carrots are soft