Got Rain, No Water

Hello everyone, it's another brand new week! 

Many of you at the Klang Valley is experiencing water shortage and The National water commission said over 300,000 households in Kuala Lumpur and nearby Selangor, will experience cuts. But recently, the rainy season is back (Hurray!!) but certain zones/ares is still facing water cuts....like what happened to me...
 =.=

Read on~

Okay...maybe the rain is a bit over exaggerate hehe ~ I had to use my remaining 2 bottles of RO water to wash off (There goes my water....).


By the way, haven't heard the cover song by Skyward? It's actually by our your awesome local youtubers from The Ming Thing!


Anyways, those who is effected by the water shortage, mind sharing on how you do your daily life? If you need inspiration on how to save water? Well, here's some tips by Dan Khoo!


Do support them!

And on the other note, I am on the challenge for the WWWOW awards! Do vote for me ya?

DiGi WWWOW 2014

Have a nice week ahead! Cheers!

Kendy

Labels: , ,