Nuffnang Lovin’@ Aloft

Hello everyone! We have reached the mid of this week! XD

Anyways, I had been busy with my work lately so you may notice a decline of my postings but when everything is alright I will back to post as usual! :P

Alright! Today I am going to share an interesting meet and share event organized by Nuffnang! I was being invited to their new version of hangout call Nuffnang Lovin'. Their first session is held at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral!

Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral – the world’s largest Aloft Hotel, located in the new business hub in Kuala Lumpur, is a home to 482 rooms and suites. Aloft Hotel is designed with the digital generation in mind, equipped with wireless internet connection throughout the whole hotel. With its floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors, it showcases its re:mix lounge at the lobby, making every entry exciting. 

Before I enter, here's the awesomeness of the entrance!

Went into the hotel and registered with Nuffnang, and the real fun begins!! (Alert, awesome photos below! do spot me in it)

Here's some selfie moments with Christy and Neo!



I love the ambiance and the atmosphere! 

Interesting drinks provided by Aloft!

 I settled down and started to blend myself into the atmosphere

and yes, this bar serve awesome drinks from the W XYZ bar! Aloft's Signature bar!

since I love arts as well, here's some creative art painted frames! Notice Elvis Presley?  :3

and here's me holding the hashtag of #NuffnangLovin !!

So the event started with the nuffies introducing themselves 



NEXT, we had ice breaking session (Was too busy remembering the names of the bloggers and nuffies so didn't manage to take photos)... :P

and after the ice breaking event , here comes the awesome musical band 

All of us are having an awesome time!

after the music session, it's time for a tour around the Hotel!!

 The awesome pantry. I super like the concept!

 The multimedia section ,where u can rent the MAC and surf! So high tech!

and we went up...to the rooftop bar! Weee!
 first thing first...
 The super nice pool!!!

So after the hotel tour~ it's time for a short sharing session from the nuffies :) 
It is really insightful!

Next on, is a small game session! We were formed into 3 groups and guess what , we got the last place :( But in that short time, I met many bloggers! 

Here's a group photo of our team 3!

and before the event ends, here's a pic of me with the nuffies!

Overall, I really had a great time with the nuffies and meeting new bloggers! It was one great experience indeed! Hope to attend this kind of meet and share event in the future! Once again, thank you Nuffnang and Aloft KL Sentral for the wonderful night!

So before I end this long post ....
as promised, here's a chibi-nized version of all Nuffies wallpaper! (with me and stickman in it!) 


(Click to save - size : 1920x1080)




_______________________________

On the other hand.... don't forget to vote for me ya? XD

DiGi WWWOW 2014

1. Click on the link above.
2. Sign in via Facebook or Twitter or Google+
3. Go search button, Search “kendylife”
4. Press “Vote“
5. Vote this once per day!

Thank youuuuu sooo muchie!! Love ya! XD

Kendy

Labels: , ,