Special Post: Charlotte Fong

Aloha readers! Today I am going to feature a special blogger from Sabah by the name Shar....shar....wait what? A hem...Anyways...read on! :P

So this is her blog!!! Nice right?
(Click to enlarge)

So let me introduce her~ 


What's your name? 
My name is Charlotte Fong but ALOT of people cant pronounce it so... i have many nicknames that i actually respond to, like : chocolate, salad (sad,i know!) and shar 

Which part of Sabah you are from? 
Kota Kinabalu (Likas, to be exact!)

What's your fav food at Sabah? 
NGIU CHAP! I can eat Ngiu Chap for a few days in a row! Tenom coffee as my fav drink! 

What's your fav place to visit at Sabah? 
Simpang Mengayau, Kudat is my favourite for now! It used to be Kiulu river in Tuaran, then it was Kuala Penyu, and Sapi Island.

(Note to readers : Simpang Mengayau , also known as the Tip of Borneo)

What is your work/profession? 
This has always been a really hard question for me! Okay, so my full time job is I am managing director (sounds glamorous but really, i'm just a slave!) for a couple of companies. Once a year, I team up with my partner Beverly Tam (also a KK blogger!) to organize KK's biggest blogshop/fashion bazaar - The Shopaholic's Bazaar by our online shopping community called Pretty.Wild.Diva. This is our way of promoting the local online shopping scene and to also encourage more local youngsters to start their own business online!   
What is the link of your blog?
My blog is at www.charlottefong.blogspot.com 

What do you do/ blog about?
I blog about food and events alot! From time to time, this is where i rant about my dissatisfaction about recent movies (like, Godzilla!) and share the good stuff about my travels.

(Click to enlarge)


(Click to enlarge)

Well well well, there you have it! If you like to know more about her, just follow her at Instagram : @charlottefong ! And also do not forget to support her Online Shopping Community Page at Facebook!! --> pretty.wild.diva

And finally, before I end this post, here is a chibi version of her~ 


Cheers!

Kendy

Labels: , , , , ,