I knew that she's taken when.....

Hello everyone! It's finally the month of September and an awesome Monday! If you have nothing to do today or still on the bed because it's still holiday, then today I have a comic for you!

This really happened last week. I was waiting for the train and one girl call me by my artist name and honestly, she is really beautiful and pretty (If you are reading this comic, I am pretty serious LOL).

But I knew that she was taken.... (Sad case)

Why? Lemme explain....read on~ 

THIS REALLY HAPPENED!

Yes, She was too happy and accidentally gave me her BF's new name card.....

That night without looking at her name I called that number!!!

and yea, I taught she was trolling me but the truth is...

she was waiting for my call after all~ 

so I finally got her number (Through FB) 2 days later....

...
but still I felt.... that I got...
...

#INSTANTFRIENDZONEDFROMTHEBEGINNING

Sad....

anyways, better luck next time! Have an awesome Month ahead!

p.s: Some of you might be asking....why she didn't took selfie with me? It's because her cellphone is dead ...no wonder she gave me namecard lol!

Kendy

Labels: ,