Making your gift personalized this Christmas! [Part2]


Remember the DIY market (Printcious.com) which I share with you before? I actually ordered 2 stuffs for my anniversary gifts  (Click HERE if you haven't read the previous post)

So ya, I place the 2 orders:

I don't have anything to show (Shhh... because my GF hasn't know about this yet!) . But to know how do you do DIY, you can click on the link which brings you to the previous post, its really convenient!  (Click HERE).

Tracking order:
Tracking orders is so convenient, you can always login with your account and check the status of your order! Here's mine (above image).

Within 1-3 days I received the order already (Depending on the speed type of your order). Here's a print screen of the order tracking via skynet 


So, I opened the package and guess what? The quality of the pillow I order is better than I expected! And the ceramic (11cm X 11cm) is nicely done!
Check this out, it is nicely printed!

I ordered this last month but the reason I am posting this NOW because I am planning to order for my family this Christmas and I must share my experience with all my readers out there!

And guess what? I noticed that they are having a Christmas promotion now! Head over to (Printcious.com) and check it out! (something like 20% of all orders!!)

Hurry up and give your loved ones a special gift made my you :) 

Kendy

Labels: , ,