Seeties Gathering @ Sen of Thai

Hello everyone! How was Chinese New Year? Hope the year of Monkey is treating you well with lots of wealth!

So today I wanted to share a gathering which I wanted to be part of a few years back but I can't due to my full time job. So this year I managed to attended Seeties first ever gathering for 2016!

I always loved Thai food and finally I can indulge Thai food this year all thanks to Sen of Thai!

I am the first one to arrive so I took a few photos~
\
The interior is really interesting, I taught It was a coffee shop!
And here is the menu, totally resembles the coffee shops concept which you can find at the Klang Valley

I met lots of new bloggers (I am a comic blogger and I receive media kit firsthand so I rarely went out unless being invited) and finally the Seeties staff.

After around 20 mins of networking and chit chat, finally the food has arrived!! Weee!

Lots of choices! Thai style!

I present this awesome dish "Thai Baked Mussels in claypot with basil leaves"

This is one of my favorite "Steamed prawn topped with lime chili sauce"!

Not to forget this special dish "Deep-fried siakap with signature Thai chili sauce"

And finally this dish caught my eye which is the "Stir-fried broccoli with scallops"

So what's else on the table? So I have listed the rest of the dishes below:

1. Yam Spring rolls (Po Piah Tod)
2. Classic Pad Thai ( Stir Fried thai noodle)
3. Cranberry Pineapple fried rice
4. Royal Thai Loop Chop (Colorful candy)
5. Sago Honeydew
6. Tab Tim Krob ( Thai Red Ruby)
7. Crab Spring Rolls
8. Tom Yam Goong (Creamy tomyam with prawn)
9. Sizzling beef with black pepper sauce (Nuea Phad Prik Thai Dam )

Honestly the food is awesome and magnificent, I recommend to come in groups so you can fully enjoy the uniqueness of Thai food here! Last but not least, here is the group photo!

Tadaaaa! Wefie mode! 

It was a great experience and I am glad to be able to meet everyone and enjoy the delicious Thai food at Sen of Thai! If you wish to visit the restaurant, I have included the contact information below!

Sen of Thai
Address:
52, Ground Floor, Jalan SS21/58,
Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya 
(Facebook link)

Contact number:
03 - 7732 3939

Alright! That's enough for today's post! Have a great weekend ahead!

P.S. In case you are wondering, do not worry as I have not let my full time work and personal reasons get in the way of my comics and blog posts. I'm still actively drawing comics and doodles and hopefully my book will be released soon! 


Kendy

Labels: , , , , , ,